What's the 316 Stainless Steel belt?
316—After 304, the second most widely used steel grade, mainly used in food industry and surgical equipment, adding molybdenum to obtain a special corrosion-resistant structure. Because it has better resistance to chloride corrosion than 304, it is also used as "ship steel". SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery devices. 18/10 grade stainless steel usually also meets this application level.
What is the 316 Stainless Steel Belt used for?
We can provide stainless steel belt for boiler pipes, marine structures, heat exchange system, photo industry.
1. Food industry: chocolate, candy, chewing gum, polysaccharides, vegetable dehydration, seafood, meat freezing, etc.
2. Heat exchanger system: pulp and paper making equipment.
3. Photo industry: film processing equipment.
4. Marine structures: exterior materials for buildings in coastal areas.
Note: we provide customize service, all the bottles will according your design to produce it.
Tolerance of steel strip thickness
|Thickness||Tolerance of steel strip thickness|
1. Food-grade Stainless Steel.
2. Stainless steel material SU316 or SU316L with higher corrosion resistance for low maintenance cost.
3. Custom-made size is available.
4. Perfect for food boiler pipes, marine structures, heat exchange system, photo industry.